The following conditions apply:
1st shipping conditions
From an order value of 20€, no shipping costs are charged for deliveries within Germany.
If the order value is less than 20€, the flat rate for shipping costs for deliveries within Germany is 6.90€.
Shipping costs for deliveries abroad:
0 kg – 2KG = 10,90€
2,1KG – 3KG = 11,90€
3,1KG – 6KG= 12,90€
From 6KG 13,90€
2. delivery times>/strong>
As far as in the article description no other period is indicated, the supply of the commodity takes place in Germany within approx. 1-3 working-days. On Sundays and holidays there is no delivery.
The dispatch is carried out by DHL.
3. terms of payment
– IMMEDIATE bank transfer
– Payment by PayPal
<4. further details of the payment The invoice amount is to be paid within seven days. If you have any questions, please find our contact details in the imprint. 5. revocation
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed to them)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of revocation,
– at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered under a single delivery;
– at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods under a single order and they are delivered separately;
– on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last item, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or items;
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (SPORTADD UG, Brookdamm 6, 21217 Seevetal, telephone number: 040-210401812, fax number: 040-210401818, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional charges resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse a refund for goods that can be sent by parcel post until we have received these goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned these goods, whichever is earlier.
We will collect the goods that cannot be sent by parcel post.
You must return or hand over the goods that can be sent by parcel post to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods that can be sent by parcel post before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent by parcel post. We shall bear the costs of returning goods that cannot be sent by parcel post.
You shall only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
Grounds for exclusion or extinction
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
– the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
– for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery
– for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
– To SPORTADD UG, Brookdamm 6, 21217 Seevetal, e-mail address: email@example.com:
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.